From:
Hassan Najjar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:16:22 -0400
Kulaks looks like a happenin' spot. I little more hi-tech than what I
was searching for. I was looking for a lower-end setup like a webcam. My
budget won't allow for Sony DV's.

Surely Kulaks started with lower technology so maybe they might have a
solution for me after all. What I am trying to do is put a webcam in an
artist's studio. This artist will also be featured at the Museum. We
want people to be able to see the artwork and the artist working in his
studio live (or live-ish).  Not sure how to accomplish this at a
resolution that will be acceptable for viewing on a larger scale such as
a projection screen.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Hassan