From:
Rebecca Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:34:26 -0500
Yes, you can import Excel spreadsheets into PastPerfect. However, it
requires that you EXACTLY match the Excel fields with the PastPerfect field
names. You can find a list of those fields in the manual. Also PastPerfect
is a little persnickedy about the kind of files it imports, so you may have
to save your file as comma delineated or such. This task requires skill in
both PastPerfect and Excel, and a larger than average dose of patience.

Good luck,
Becky Fitzgerald