From:
SBC Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:28:00 -0400
Hello all--I am pulling together the Sweet Briar Museum's first traveling
exhibition, and want to make sure that everything in the presentation looks
very professional.  Generally we create labels by adhering the paper with the
copy to mat board, and then cutting these on a beveled mat cutter.

However, I'd like to look into the option of having the text screened onto the
walls of the gallery where this exhibition will be displayed.  I have heard
that some Kinko's locations and small print shops provide this service;
in this
day and age, there may even be Internet sites that can be used.

Does anyone have any information on this?  And, how does the screened text
adhere to the walls--is special training needed in this process?  If something
that approximates the appearance of screened text is available, I'd like to
hear about that as well.  Any guidance that the list can send my way would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your responses,
Christian Carr
--
Christian Carr
Director, Sweet Briar Museum