From:
"Ellerbee, Genevieve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:19:24 -0500
*waves at Carrie*

We do indeed have costumes with taffeta as well as a few crazy quilts
made with taffeta.
I can pass on the question to Alden O'Brien, our quilt and costume
curator.  Are there any specific questions
you have?

Geni

Genevieve Ellerbee
Associate Registrar
Daughters of the American Revolution Museum
Washington, DC
202-628-1776 x 331
fax: 202-628-0820