From:
Danielle Benden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:29:59 -0600
Yes, I would be happy to send you one of our brochures.  We are a new museum
(actually not even open yet!) and will be open this summer.  Construction is
underway and nearing completion.  We just finished our brochure and were
happy with how it turned out.  Will send off today.

Best,
Danielle Benden
Executive Director
Minnesota Marine Art Museum