From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 19:09:23 +1200
Mario Bucolo wrote: I send to all a letter send from Mr.Wik of ICOM (send to
many other ICOM members and so not to consider on reserved base) where he
(representing of course their office) regret to announce me that my
candidature to the ICOM executive council (supported from many of you and
other colleagues) was not accepted on the base of, as my opinion, bad
interpretation of ICOM statute rules and members right.

Mario,

Your ongoing vendetta with ICOM has no place on the Museum - L list.

Many of us have stood for office at some time or other in our careers -
sometimes successfully and sometimes not.  There appears to be no element of
victimisation in their decision and intepretation of the rules, despite what
you may think.

Please address you concerns to ICOM and do not try to drag this list into
your personal debate with that organisation.

Roger