From:
Sheryl Woodruff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:03:23 -0500
Dear Megan,

Not that close to Boston, but New York University's School of Continuing
Studies has a new program -- Development with a class taught by Balckbaud
staff. They bill it as the only RE workshop by Blackbaud for people not
eligible for Blackbaud's training classes. (ie, those whose employers don't
own it!)

Good luck -- and please take the advise offered about learning other less
difficult programs -- most people who use RE know how difficult a program it
is and expect to have to train people. For my money, solid understanding of
principals of development -- relationship and research -- is far more
important.

Good luck with your job search.

Sheryl Woodruff
Director of Operations, Greenwich Village Society for Historic Preservation