From:
Micki Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:28:29 -0800
The Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, BC, had a gorgeous exhibit of the
famous geisha Ichimaru's kimonos in 2001. Try contacting the curator of that
exhibit (according to the catalog it traveled to other venues in Canada)
Barry Till:
www.aggv.bc.ca
Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
1040 Moss Street
Victoria, British Columbia
Canada
V8V 4P1

Phone
Programs/Information +1.250.384.4101
Administration +1.250.384.4171

Fax
+1.250.361.3995

I sympathize with you- I own a lovely Japanese wedding kimono that is
incredibly heavy and HUGE, and is still in its (acid free) box because we
can't figure out a good, affordable solution for hanging it at home.

Micki Ryan
Curator
Highline Historical Society
Burien WA