From:
Joe Dressman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 11:09:12 -0700
Hello all,

OMSI has a 2,500 sq. ft. space science exhibit, Eyes on Earth, available this summer (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend) for $20,000 plus shipping (or other reasonable offer). Some basic information is below. More information, pictures and video can be found on the website at http://www.omsi.edu/visit/earth/eyesonearth/. I'd be happy to send interested parties an exhibit packet, including fact sheet, exhibit description, pictures, video, teacher's guide, floor plan, site requirements, marketing and press samples, etc. Please contact me ASAP at the email address or telephone number below.

Eyes on Earth is a highly interactive space science exhibition that examines how satellite observations are made and what we can learn about the Earth using satellite technology. Learn how NASA's Earth Observing System of satellites track weather phenomena, monitor pollution and climate change, create images and maps, and gather data and information. Designed primarily for families and school groups (elementary through adults), visitors learn what a satellite is, discover the different types of orbits, and explore cutting-edge technology similar to that used by EOS scientists. Eyes on Earth brings these concepts "down to earth" through a combination of fun, accessible interactives in a playful and "spacey" environment. The exhibit explores three major areas: Satellites, Orbits, and Satellite Technology. The exhibit was funded by NASA and is certified as an Earth Science Enterprise education product.

Thank you,
Joe