From:
"Anna N. Dhody" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2006 11:41:03 -0500
Hello,

We are in the process of putting up a Ben Frankin exhibit and we have two,
fairly large, framed pastels that need to be hanged. We wanted to mount
them on the wall with brackets, however, due to the nature of the frame we
are not able to. The back of the frame is not flush with its border and
parts of it are too thin to screw the bracket into. We thought of hanging
it by the wire it came with and then attaching a wire "leash" with an
eyelet screw but the owner of the pastels won't go for that. Does anybody
have an idea as to how we can hang/mount this work of art in a secure
manner? Thank you so much,

Anna

Anna Narissa Dhody
Collections Manager