From:
Elizabeth Furlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:54:38 -0700
In the 1980s (I think) the Sheldon Jackson Museum in Sitka, Alaska, took
advantage of its original cases and the nature of its collection to design
its main exhibition as a retrospective cabinet of curiosity.  I don't know
what is left of that design, but I enjoyed seeing it in 1986.
http://www.museums.state.ak.us/Sheldon%20Jackson/sjgalleries.htm

Elizabeth W. Furlow
Curator of Collections

Museum of History & Industry