From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:58:29 -0400
Joshua, one of my predecessors added "Furniture, dollhouse" to
Nomenclature. I would probably have used "Furniture, doll" instead
because not all doll furniture is scaled for dollhouses, but still this
avoids having to add a whole bunch of item names. Then in the
description we specify what piece of furniture it is. We put it in the
subcategory "Toy".
Hoping this helps,
Anne

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manager
Charlotte Museum of History
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte NC 28215
704-568-1774, ext 110
Fall Featured Events and Exhibits:Hands-on-History: Harvest Fun!
Saturday - September 10, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Revelry & Revolution: An 18th Century Dinner-Theater Experience -
Saturday, September 24, 6:00-10:00 p.m.Faces & Stories Exhibit Opening -
Saturday, October 22, 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Haunted Homesite - Saturday, October 29, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Civil War Lantern Tour - Saturday, November 5, 6:00-10:00 p.m.Kites to
Kitty Hawk, on exhibit until September 2005Faces & Stories: A Portrait
of Southern Writers on exhibit October 2005-January 2006Solving the Rock
House Mysteries, now on exhibit
For information on these and all other events, please call (704)
568-1774 or visit us online at www.charlottemuseum.org