Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:10:34 -0400
Wait just a minute.

It wasn't any well-defined 'audience' that had anything to do with
killing the 'Freedom Center' museum, it was a very small group of
far-right activists who have bolted themselves to the world trade
center 'memorial' project. This mini 'family' group (we're talking
about the sister of one of the pilots of one of the planes that was
crashed into the WTC) fear a real museum or cultural center and demand
a hyper-patriotic diatribe instead.

-L.D.