From:
"Gregory, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:25:54 -0400
In which case it is soapstone and not marble

David Stanford Gregory, Grants Manager
Florida Department of State, Division of   Cultural  Affairs
Governor John W. Martin House
1001 DeSoto Park Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0250
Telephone:  850.245.6486
FAX:               850.245.6497
www.Florida-Arts.org
http://dhr.dos.state.fl.us/grants

Please Note:  Florida has a very broad records law.  Most written
communications
to or from  state  officials  regarding  state  business are  considered to
be public
records and  will be made  available  to the  public and the  media  upon
request.
Therefore, your e-mail message may be subject to public disclosure.