From:
Kristen Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:39:31 -0500
The Mint Museums do not allow photography, including cell phones, in the
galleries.  Further, we ask visitors not to talk on cell phones in the
galleries.  These requests along with rest of the museums' gallery
policies are posted at the entrance.  Our security guards enforce these
policies as they  patrol the galleries and monitor  security cameras.
Does this system always work?  No, but for the most part meets our
needs.

have a good weekend,
Kristen

Kristen S. Watts
Associate Registrar
The Mint Museums
Mint Museum of Craft + Design/ Mint Museum of Art
704-337-2058
www.mintmuseum.org