From:
Cameron Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:17:14 -0400
Hello all,

Thanks to everyone who participated in the survey, the response has been
great.  If you still haven't taken the survey, please take the time and
fill it out, the more response the better.

I am a student at the Cooperstown Graduate Program for museum studies.  My
graduate thesis is an examination of how and why museums use Halloween-
related programming.  The following is a link to an online survey I have
developed about Halloween-related programming.

http://www.hostedsurvey.com/takesurvey.asp?c=Hallowcgp

I'd really appreciate it if everyone could take a few minutes and complete
this survey. (The survey takes between 5 and 15 minutes)  I hope that my
thesis will be able to help museum professionals understand all seasonal
programming and how it can benefit a museum in a variety of ways.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Cameron Wood
phone: (607) 437-9687