Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:38:05 +1000
David: I found your background most inspirational and should help to
modify the thinking of we so-called normal people.

I am also reminded of a conference I attended in Sydney, NSW around
fifty years ago that included a topic (may not be the precise words):
"At one time or other we are all disabled."  The theme was developed to
demonstrate that at some stage in our lives, we all have some kind of
mental or physical disability that should not prevent us from working in
an appropriate job. While it may limit the range, there is always
something out there. You have well demonstrated this.
Best wishes
Desmond Kennard
Museums in the making