From:
"Anderson, Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:29:55 -0400
Hello all,

I am doing some research on museum education programs specifically geared towards college students (as distinct from adult programs, where they tend to be categorized). If any of you have such programs at your institution, I would be very interested in learning more.

Thanks, and best wishes-

Ash Anderson

The Metropolitan Museum of Art