From:
Cheryl Lugg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:15:14 -0400
Dear Jeremy (and list),

	For window treatments I would suggest you contact:
	Beverly Hafemeister
	513-561-8665
	Cincinnati, OH

	She has done work for us (OHS)at historic homes in the past. She is extremely knowledgable, will listen to your needs, and can provide an appropriate treatment within your budget. If you wish to speak in person, please contact me.

Cheryl

Cheryl J. Lugg
Curator of History
Ohio Historical Society