From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 10:49:34 -0400
Aaron,

Dry ice sublimes directly to C02 - I am not sure if one of the
decomposition products is also CO (Carbon Monoxide). You should ask for
an MSDS by the vendor. Also, machines such as xerox and other copiers
will produce ozone in quantities that can affect art objects in
enclosed spaces - so you should ask what the machine itself will
outgass.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey