Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:32:32 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Nina Stoyan-Rosenzweig <[log in to unmask]>
I haven't tracked the similar article down in the Onion archives yet but
when I saw that Watley Review article it reminded me of one that came
out in the Onion about four years ago- where some group in the Midwest
wanted to repeal the laws of thermodynamics.  This was before we knew
the Onion was satirical and we took it seriously getting quite upset for
a brief time!

Nina S-R