From:
Amy Southon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 14:28:53 -0500
Our museum has launched a blog.  The following is information on accessing it, for anyone interested.  We'll soon have a comment function on it for our viewers to talk back.

DUPAGE CHILDREN'S MUSEUM LAUNCHES BLOG!
DuPage Children's Museum (DCM) has launched the first ever children's museum blog (web log).  The goal of our new blog is to highlight the research and knowledge of early childhood education that makes DCM unique.  Launched in April, the Children's Museum Blog is updated two times per week with new information and can be viewed at <http://thechildrensmuseumblog.blog-city.com/>.

Amy Southon
Associate Director of Programs
DuPage Children's Museum
301 N. Washington
Naperville IL 60540
630-637-8000 x6060

Join us on Saturday, May 28 for Rap, Tap & Drum! Children can create a variety of drums, shakers & rain sticks in this exciting class taught by master drummer and guest artist Martin Bautista. Member price is only $15 per child. Call 630-637-8000, before it's too late!