From:
James Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 11:55:21 -0400
I will beg to differ with you. You are questioning one source over another.
Which are true is a matter of ones perspective. Where is Flaubert's parrot?,
currently two places seem to have one parrot. You go by what you say I'll
stick to these sources ,as for whether one is true over the other, only God
Knows.