From:
Linda Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:51:33 -0600
My company is Atlantic Fine Art Services of St. Louis, Inc.  We are
located in St. Louis, MO and provide museum quality climate and humidity
controlled storage to our museum, gallery, individual and corporate
clients.  I don't know what area of the country you are in, but would be
happy to provide you with some pricing examples as well as an example of
our standard storage contract.  Please feel free to email me directly or
call.

Sincerely,

Linda Sprague
Vice President
Atlantic Fine Art Services of St. Louis, Inc.
ph  314-298-7379
fax 314-298-7298