From:
"Susan S. Davis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 18:37:19 -0700
Hi!

    I too would be interested in a list of photography museums, and of
getting this museum on such a list. The Stanley Museum is often thought of
as the Stanley STEAMER Museum. However, we are also a museum of photography
at two levels: The Stanley Dry Plate Co. and the early 20th century
photographer, Chansonetta Stanley Emmons, the talented sister of the Stanley
Twins best known for the steam car.

Susan S. Davis
President & C.E.O.
Stanley Museum, Inc.