From:
"Michael A. Mares" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 15:15:03 -0500
Check out the source:
http://www.watleyreview.com/About.html

  The Watley Review is dedicated to the production
of articles completely without journalistic merit
or factual basis, as this would entail leaving
our chairs or actually working. Names, places and
events are generally fictitious, except for
public figures about which we may have heard
something down at the pub. All contents are
intended as parody and should be construed as
such. We have no agenda other than the depletion
of Uncle Zeke's whaling trust fund and the
dutiful appreciation of smooth, smooth liquor.
The Review is updated every Tuesday, when the
hangovers wear off.

The Watley Review is intended for those of legal
voting age and older. That's 18, in case you were
wondering.

All contents of The Watley Review, including
original images, are copyright © 2003-2005, all
rights reserved. The terms "Watleyreview.com,"
"The Watley Review," the photograph of our
esteemed Editor, and the Watley Review logo are
trademarks of The Watley Review, all rights
reserved. Unauthorized reproduction of this
material in any format is prohibited. Do us a
favor and don't steal our stuff; surely you have
better things to do. Websites are permitted to
reproduce up to 150 words of any given article
(about a paragraph or two - not the whole article
please!) provided there is an accompanying link
to the full article on our website. For hard-copy
reprint requests, please contact us.

The Watley Review sends a weekly update when new
articles are posted to those who have joined our
mailing list. Email addresses submitted to our
mailing list will be stored securely in a tobacco
tin and will not be used for any other purpose,
nor will the information ever be shared with
others. Anyone wishing to be removed from our
mailing list may do so by contacting us at any
time.

We link to other websites for a good reason,
usually because we think they are worth a visit,
sometimes because we are being blackmailed.
Please note that, while we don't knowingly link
to sites with offensive or illegal content, The
Watley Review is not responsible for the content
of external sites. Most sites we link to, like
our site, are intended for those 18 years and
older.

Send us your comments, questions, or subpoenas.
No, wait, not that last one. Stick to questions
and comments.

--
Dr. Michael A. Mares
Research Curator