From:
Amy Friend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:11:52 -0500
I appreciate all the feedback that I have received.  It is my understanding
that the photographer does own copyright to the photographs.  He has agreed to
transfer copyright and I think that it is in our best interest to have a
written statement on file.  Thank you to all who have shared your forms with
me.
Sincerely,
Amy Friend

--