From:
Ann Mintz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:53:06 -0500
I've been watching this discussion with a lot of interest and would like to
make an additional observation-- speaking as someone who interviews and
hires applicants, Tracie would have impressed me not only because of the
range of skills revealed by the resume and portfolio, but because of
initiative, imagination, and entrepreneurial spirit.  Also, someone who is
willing to go to this much trouble probably has a pretty strong work ethic!
As an employer, I look for attitude and personal characteristics as well as
specific skills and experience.

Ann Mintz
President/CEO
Chester County Historical Society