From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:16:12 -0500
Please share! We are what sounds like a very similar institution that
needs to refine our collecting policy; we have been working very hard
toward becoming more reflective of our very diverse community in
exhibits and programming.
Thanks,
Anne

Anne T. Lane, Collections Manager
Charlotte Museum of History
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte NC 28215
704-568-1774, ext 110

Winter Featured Events and Exhibits:

North Carolina Slave Narratives, February 5, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.

Stitched from the Soul Family Day, February 12, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.

An Evening with Robert Bruns - the Scottish Bard, February 26, 6:30 -
10:30 p.m.

Civil War Encampment, March 5, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Vecinos/Neighbors on exhibit until August 2005

Stitched from the Soul: The Farmer-James Collection of African-American
Quilts, on exhibit until March 2005

Solving the Rock House Mysteries, now on exhibit

 For information on these and all other events, please call (704)
568-1774 or visit us online at www.charlottemuseum.org