William Morgan Greaves <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:48:01 -0700
Hi Ann:
Anyone who owes taxes can buy the tax credits and turn them in.
Many corporations try to buy at 80 cents on the dollar. If they owe
$100,000 to the feds they can buy face value ($100,000) of tax credits at
$80,000 and the feds will give them the full $100,000 in credit and they
can put the extra saved $20,000 in their pockets. What a deal if you owe
tax to start with.
Bill Greaves