From:
thomas w kavanagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:58:56 -0500
The W. H. Mathers Museum at Indiana University charges $200 for a one time
commercial use of its images, a fee which is waived for non-commercial
scholarly uses. When Kevin's Costner's production company asked us for
"perpetual rights in any medium..." we immediately changed our policy
statement to read, in capital letters, "THE MATHERS MUSEUM DOES NOT GRANT
PERPETUAL RIGHTS."

Thomas Kavanagh, Ph.D.