From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:53:23 -0400
Thomas & Associates, Inc., NYC, is seeking candidates who are experienced in
the arts and cultural organizations and who share our commitment to the
industry to fill the following positions for our clients:

+++Exhibitions Coordinator | New York+++
For our distinguished art gallery client in New York we are seeking an
experienced administrative assistant and registrar.
The ideal applicant will have 2-3 years experience in a commercial
art gallery and be knowledgeable about registrarial and inventory
procedures, collections management and database maintenance.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as
well as the ability to work well with clients and collectors. Salary $40K,
with excellent benefits.The position is available immediately.Please send a
resume, cover letter
and three references to [log in to unmask]

+++Executive Assistant | New York+++
For our cultural foundation client in New York we are seeking an
experienced assistant to the Director.
The foundation awards grants for cultural exchanges, exhibitions, etc.
The ideal applicant must be comfortable and content with overseeing
and maintaining office procedures, correspondence, travel arrangements
and administrative work surrounding grants, among other responsibilities.
Salary $30K+ excellent benefits. The position is available immediately.
Please send a resume, cover letter and three references to

+++Gallery Assistant | New York, NY+++
For our important art gallery client in New York, we are seeking an
experienced gallery assistant. The ideal applicant will have a professional
phone manner and be comfortable greeting clients, making shipping
arrangements, providing information to callers and clients and have
experience with databases. Team-oriented approach is essential as the
successful applicant will work with 3 other administrators in the gallery.
The position is available immediately.
Salary $35K plus excellent benefits.
Please send a resume, cover letter and three references to

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
6 East 39th Street #1200
New York, NY 10016