Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 May 2004 13:10:52 -0700
Devil's advocate here.  What about the KIND of shoes.
There are hazards associated with no shoes, but there
are hazards associated with shoes.  Some high heels
can do a real number on your floors.  Do you make
exceptions for those?  I would think they could do
some real damage to some of the older buildings and
especially to wood floors.

--- Candace Perry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Oh heavens.  How about, it's foul put your freakin'
> shoes on?
> Really.  I think the no shirt no shoes you know the
> drill should apply.  I
> think anyone who is ambulatory (which includes
> toddlers but not infants)
> must wear shoes! And it's not only for the safety
> (and sanctity) of the
> museum...but in any public place there's bound to be
> some manner of
> nastiness dragged in...then Mr. No Shoes cuts his
> foot and sues you and
> closes your doors and you lose your job and you end
> up back on this list
> wondering where all the jobs are ...so get the guy
> to wear his shoes!
> Actually though, there are museums at beaches...I
> wonder how they deal with
> this...or at resorts like Key West.
> Candace Perry

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414