From:
Jessica Trickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:54:04 -0500
Please forgive cross posting

A question for the list... The museum I am affiliated with has to get
rid of their three screen, six slide projector slide show. They don't
really want to loose the intellectual content of the show, so we need
to redo it in another medium. Has anyone out there done the same thing
in the past? I am currently making it over into a power point show so
it could go out to local schools. If we go that way for the museum we
would have to dedicate a computer to it. If we capture the same images
and burn them to DVD we would need a DVD player and a TV. What are the
advantages and disadvantages to both of these or is there another
option I am not thinking of?

Also as always, if there is another list this would be better on (and
I am sure there is, but you guys might know where to tell me to post
this) please accept my apologies and please forward this to that list.
Thanks.

Constance L. Jones
Project Manager
Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley
A Division of The Mahoning Valley Historical Society
www.mahoninghistory.org

******* [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by DTI Online - www.dtionline.net] *******