From:
December Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:52:57 -0600
Excellent feedback! Specifically that on Van Gough.
The activity of "Pin the Ear..." was an idea proposed by one of our artists
in residents here who had seen it at another venue. And yet we are now all
in complete agreement that such an activity is not appropriate for the
Children's Museum.
Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards,
December