Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Robert P. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:00:39 -0700
Diane-
I sincerely recommend that you get the demonstration CD that PastPerfect offers free for their 3.58 version.  We have recently purchased PastPerfect for our small historical museum in a tiny town high up in the mountains of southwestern Colorado.  We have "artifacts" ranging in
size from an old railroad caboose to jewelry and small geologic mineral samples from the old silver mining days.   We were attempting to use "home grown" database cataloging until we sent for and received the demo CD and tried it. We were sold on it in 2 weeks and ordered the
regular basic software. We are now in the process of purchasing the add-on imaging software.  We think PP3.5 is very well done with a good manual for learning and training.   Every once in a while we will run into a minor glitch, but usually it turns out to be operator error.  We
operate on a shoe string with no full time staff and a few volunteers but we believe the software has been well worth the relatively small cost.

Bob Scott
Volunteer
Hinsdale County Historical Society