Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:33:28 -0500
That reminds me: In the early seasons of the TV show 'Charmed', Pru (Shannen
Doherty's character) was a curator at an unnamed museum in San Francisco,
and then worked at an auction house.  I believe in the end the auction house
was run by demons....

Jill R. Chancey, Curator
Lauren Rogers Museum of Art
Laurel, MS