From:
Pádraig Linskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:29:23 -0700
Hello Nicholson/Salzberg,
On Monday, August 04, 2003 at 07:37:19, you wrote:

> The food will taste pretty much the same, and if the manager of at
> all, the Marines will notice no differences in their chow, no matter
> who Nicholson/Salzberg is slinging the hash in the kitchen.

I suppose the troops no longer do KP?  What are the sergeants doing to
mete out punishment for minor infractions. Push-ups aren't as bad as
cleaning greasy kitchens and mess halls. ;-)

And who, pray tell, feeds the troops in war theatres, such as Iraq.
During my service, the cooks and their kitchens were providing hot meals
right alongside the MASH units providing medical care.

I guess you could get civilians to do that stuff, but I don't think they
will less expensive than their military counterparts.

--
Regards,
Pádraig