From:
ed sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:23:55 -0700
to see the info on the first transistor radio please go to:

http://www.smecc.org/transistor_radios.htm

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301