From:
Rick Kerschner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:44:48 -0700
I receive the Museum-L in Digest form. The last two lists have
contained only the first half of the messages listed in the Digest Table
of Contents. The message does not appear to be truncated by my computer
because the normal administrative information is at the very end of the
shortened list. Anyone else having this problem? Any advice on how I can
again receive the complete list?

Richard L. Kerschner
Director of Preservation and Conservation
Shelburne Museum
PO Box 10, Route 7
Shelburne, VT  05482
802 985-3348 Ext 3361