From:
Lori Brom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:46:40 -0400
One of our clients suggested we post to this list.

We have three American Civil War dioramas that were created as prototypes
for speculative projects. They are true dioramas (with painted perspective
backgrounds), were created using museum-quality standards (i.e. water based
glues and paints, no natural materials, fade resistant terrain, etc.) and
incorporate 1" pewter figures.

We do not have the space in our studios for them any longer and would like
to see them in a museum or historic home/site. They are generic in theme so
could be easily used in an exhibit featuring the Civil War.  The dioramas
are:

1)  Shenandoah Valley 1862, 18" x 12" with 21 figures
2)  The Army of Northern Virginia 1863, 2' x 3' with 150 figures
3)  Army of the Potomac - Winter 1864, 2' x 2' with 50 figures

If you are interested, please contact us off-list so we can send digital
photos and additional details.  We will offer these at a very affordable
price (mainly to cover materials and basic design/model work) and would be
willing to work with you and your museum's budget.

Lori Brom
Design Director
And That's The Way It Was...
Builders of historical, miniature dioramas
"We're making history on a small scale."
213 3rd Street NE
Hickory   NC 28601-5124  USA
www.thewayitwas.com or [log in to unmask]
Voice: 828.324.0751 ~ Fax: 828.324.6486