From:
Keith Routley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:08:40 -0700
I work with a collection in a small historical museum where we want to
display some ferrous metal items from the collection. I have seen in other
museums ferrous metal items on display that appear to be coated with a
somewhat shiny material presumably for protection. I have seen a similar
coating on monument plaques that are outside. Anyone know what this is and
can it be acquired and applied easily? Are there downsides to its use?
Thanks, Keith Routley

Kimberly Radtke &/or Keith Routley
www.birthways.net