From:
Curator Fort Morgan Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 09:28:32 -0600
Amy,

I carry in our store four titles from Chicago Review Press and distributed
by Independent Publishers Group (www.ipgbook.com) "Lewis and Clark for
Kids," "The Civil War for Kids," "WWII for Kids," and "Archaeology for Kids"
all have well written history and games and activities in them

The archaeology one was written by Richard Panchyk and has 25 activities in
it

have a fun week with the monsters

Nikkie

Nikkie Cooper, Curator