From:
Star Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:00:54 +0100
Dear All,

The issue of IP/copyright was handled during a workshop conducted by Dott.
Guido Guerzoni during DEMHIST's Third Annual Conference (14-16 October,
2002, Amsterdam). The Acts--containing a write-up of Dott. Guerzoni's
contribution--are being published, and should be available in the next few
months. In the meantime, if someone wishes to contact Dott. Guerzoni, they
may look him up at the "Bocconi" university in Milan, Italy.

DEMHIST is ICOM's International Committee for Historic House Museums.
Information about the committee's goals, projects, Acts, and conferences may
be obtained from the committee secretary-treasurer, Hugh Maguire:

Thank you,

Star Meyer