From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:48:32 -0700
For me the interesting thing that comes of this is the
differences in realities.  Paradigms are fixed and
appear unable to be shifted.  Confirms what I have
long suspected:  Reality is purely a subjective thing.

You can tell who bought into the boogie monster under
the bed thing and who has concerns that the reasons
for this war aren't as they say.

In any event, "I'm right/your wrong" isn't going to
solve this.

I understand from other discussions that some of the
loot (as yet undetailed to me) is being brought back
to various places from which it was taken.  The word
is that a Muslim cleric(s) indicated a woman could not
sleep with a husband who had looted.

Love can make for many wonderous things, even the
return of stolen property.

http://www.spokesmanreview.com/news/live/body.asp?ID=iraq\news\booty

A few of the more recent articles:

http://www.hipakistan.com/en/detail.php?newsId=en22556&F_catID=&f_type=source

http://www.fremontneb.com/articles/2003/04/15/news/news92.txt

--- Chris Kolakowski <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> This interesting back-and-forth brings to mind this
> unfortunately very
> true quote from William T. Sherman - "War is cruelty
> and you cannot
> refine it."
>
> CLK

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414