Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:12:37 -0500
I just wanted to thank all who have assisted me in my research of Colonial
Pattern brick Homes. Your input has sent me off in different directions. My
wife thanks all yall too since now she has new places to go on vacation in
the coming months. Wow, all Y'all have been quite busy. Sorry for the quip
on grammer, but being a yuppie I had to. To those who sent me pics a must
especially thank and Edith Brady i need a sending address I have some work
here which may help you . Peace,Love,Shalom to all this holiday
season......Jim