From:
Sarah Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:32:34 -0600
Ron and others,

I appologize. The coffee has yet to kick in today! I didn't realize that the
abbreviated version had been posted on the web.  Trust me we have strategies
to achieve each goal.

So let me revise my previous posting, if anyone is interested in viewing our
complete strategic plan you can contact me off list at
[log in to unmask] I'm sure both my director and I would be happy to
share any info we can!

Sarah Johnson
Educational Programming Coordinator
Manitowoc County Historical Society