Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Sutter, Glenn CYR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:37:56 -0600
This message is being sent to several lists at once, so I apologize for any
cross-postings.

To help people learn about the natural history in our part of Canada and the
pervasive effects of human activity, the Royal Saskatchewan Museum has added
six Interactive Learning Centres to its website.  Written at a Grade 6
level, they explore topics ranging from winter survival and avoiding
predators to climate change and sustainability and are full of photos,
animations, and hidden surprises.  You can check them out at
www.royalsaskmuseum.ca.

If you have comments or concerns, please reply to me directly.

Thanks.

Glenn Sutter, Ph.D.
Curator of Ornithology & Human Ecology