From:
Shawn Weisser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:58:08 -0400
For Historical Societies, Museums, Libraries or other facilities interested in art conservation/repair.

"The Bangor Public Library is sponsoring a workshop for library, museum and
historical society personnel. It is an Antique Art Frame Restoration
workshop. There are two days to choose from, January 24th or 25th, from 9 to
1 in our lecture hall on the third floor. We will be sending out additional
information over the next two months as to cost of registration (which
covers most supplies), a list of where to obtain those supplies, a list of
what to wear or bring, and other pertinent information. The workshop
requires registration because of space limitations and to make certain
everyone has the supplies they need.
If any are interested, please email me directly at [log in to unmask] for
more information. A news release will be sent out once all of the
information is compiled and the brochures are ready to be mailed."

Shawn M. Weisser
Local History ~ Special Collections Department
Bangor Public Library
145 Harlow Street
Bangor, ME 04401
(207) 947-8336
http://www.bpl.lib.me.us/spcoll/
http://www.usgenweb.com/

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the
lighting of a fire.
--William Butler Yeats, Irish poet and dramatist