From:
Leonard Steinbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:29:07 -0500
I would add that the costs can increase depending on other factors, e.g. the
level of color management (e.g. very consistent color and accurate to the
object when printed in a standardized manner, for instance); the management
system used to store, access, and use the images; the preparation of
metadata about the images; and also, if you include the time of art
handlers, conservators, and others involved in the movement and tracking of
the objects.